UK China Performing Arts founded in 2017, is an international dance academy that specialises in promoting Chinese classical dance and Chinese folk dance as well as Jazz, Hip-hop, and Latin dance in the United Kingdom through online lessons and in the studio.
Our company is looking for a Sales Executive to be responsible for selling our products and services to individuals and businesses. In order to be successful in this role, you will need to have a deep understanding of the sales process and dynamics, and also superb interpersonal skills. Previous experience in a sales role is an advantage.
- Design and implement a strategic sales plan that expands company’s customer base and ensure it’s strong presence
- Achieve growth, hit sales targets and analyse data.
- Accepting and processing orders, operating the booking, payment and other associated issues.
- Maintain an updated knowledge of the products, services, and customer policies.
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status.
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships with previous and potential new customers and understanding their needs.
- Update customer database with contact details and interest information from prospective customers.
- Collect customer feedback and handle the complaints effectively.
Necessary skills/ Experience
- Previous sales representative experience, such as consistently meeting or exceeding targets.
- Accuracy and attention to detail, including good Microsoft Office skills.
- Excellent organisational and problem-solving skills and teamwork ability.
- Excellent interpersonal skills such as communicating and proposal skills..
- Excellent mentoring, coaching and people management skills
- Languages: good in spoken and written English and mandarin.
Please note that this role will be home based initially, but meeting the customer face to face will be requested if the work needs.
- Job Types: Part-time, Contract
- Contract length: 12 months
- Part-time hours: 6-8 hours per week
- Salary: Dependant on experience
Interested? To apply, please email your CV and Cover letter to us email@example.com